Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with continuous growth of our business now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
Reporting directly into the Head of Quality & Compliance you will take responsibility for driving and embedding best practices across risk management, compliance, information security and data privacy across the group.
In this role it is important you are able to remain independent whilst also providing commercial, practical and value-add solutions for the business, influencing outcomes positively for all stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and monitor risk management controls, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the group complies and adheres with security related legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- Build out and embed the use of data as part of risk and compliance processes (e.g. risk assessment and planning, continuous monitoring).
- Flag information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and help in the development of pragmatic solutions.
- Ensure regular reporting on compliance status and progress
- Act as Risk Champion supporting a culture of compliance. Build out working relationships with the exec and senior management team to raise risk and compliance awareness across the business
- Take the lead on achieving external accreditations
- 2 years + experience of working in compliance within a regulated business
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, managing stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of operational risks and controls
- Experience and confident in delivering feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Competent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee and company information
- Ability to technically and critically review internal and external communications to eliminate risk.
- Onsite parking
- Excellent transport links
- A professional & fun working environment
- Development opportunities
- Perkbox offers and discounts
- Regular Incentives
- Recommend a Friend opportunities
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.