Customer Complaints Code
The purpose of this policy statement is to clarify what Intelling Limited (The firm) means by “a complaint” and to outline the approach that the firm will take to adequately identify and consider a customer’s personal circumstances, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations and to ensure a good outcome is achieved for the customer.
The FCA defines a complaint as “any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial services activity”.
The aim is to ensure that all customer complaints, either written or verbal, are handled in a consistent and regulated manner and that further complaint incidents are mitigated and where possible prevented. The complaints policy will be followed in every instance and a record will be kept of the complaint nature along with details to help improve our services and to implement measures to prevent reoccurrences where applicable.
How to raise a complaint
There are three ways you can complain;
- Via phone by contacting 0161 804 5987 with the option of leaving a voicemail
- Via email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via a letter addressing the letter to the Complaints department, Intelling LTD, Southmoor House, Southmoor Road, Manchester, M23 9XD
What information is required and why?
Please provide as much information as possible when making your complaint. This will help us to understand the problem and resolve it quickly. Please include details of your;
- Full name and address
- A description of your complaint
- Date and time of the issue if known
- A contact number with a convenient time we can call you
We need this information to be able to correctly handle your complaint and to contact you should we require any additional information
In all instances we will acknowledge the complaint within 2 working days via email or in writing
Dependant on the nature of the complaint we will either;
- Refer you to our client’s complaints procedure
- Deal with the complaint following our internal procedure
Details will be provided via email, should the complaint need to be referred to our clients
If the complaint is dealt with internally and requires investigation, we will;
- Send an acknowledgement email or letter outlining the next steps and timescales as to when you should expect to hear from us
- A reference number will be allocated
- We may contact you for further information using your preferred method of contact
- We will send you a final response within 8 weeks or update you if its going to take longer to investigate
- You will be provided with relevant referral rights where appropriate
We keep a record of all complaints that are referred to our clients or are dealt with internally.
Should you have any questions or queries relating to the customer complaints code, please email us at email@example.com