Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with exciting growth plans for 2021 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
The Assistant Dialler Manager role is responsible for ensuring the dialler system is fully functional working at the maximum capacity whilst ensuring we are fully compliant meeting all regulatory requirements.
Whilst assisting the Head of Dialler and other Senior Managers, the Assistant Dialler Manager will liaise with the operations, suppliers and other internal employee members and teams, to ensure the dialler is running effectively.
- Working with Key Stakeholders to develop an effective dialler strategy
- Maintain and Management of the Dialler System
- Managing Data Performance
- Cleansing of the Data
- Increase sales volumes and contribute to the production of required KPIs by effective implementation of data and dialler strategies
- Manage outbound dialler systems to ensure optimal agent productivity, data penetration, and operational metrics whilst maintaining compliance with governing regulatory guidelines;
- Implement changes and improvements from the analysis of dialler reports and feedback from campaign agents and management;
- Ensure 100% system uptime of relevant dialler systems;
- Contribute to performance and expansion forecasts
- Experienced of working in a fast-moving environment with proven knowledge of Dialler Management
- Experience in performance & campaign management in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience in working on Connex platforms
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL & scripting software
- Proven experience & knowledge of data deployment & data optimisation techniques within Contact Centre diallers
- Awareness of Contact Centre practices and applications in relation to OFCOM and DMA
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong MS Office presentation and reporting skills
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels both internal and external
- Self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to influence performance within the Contact Centre
- Analytical and strategic
- Excellent people management skills
- Proactive and decisive approach to problem solving
- Strong organisational aptitude and proven time management skills
- Highly motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Highly effective communicator.
- A professional & fun working environment
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- Breakout area with ping pong and games consoles
- Development opportunities
- Regular Incentives
- Recommend a Friend opportunities
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.