Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with exciting growth plans for 2021 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
As our Training Associate you will be passionate and knowledgeable with a ‘can-do’ attitude and able to adapt to changing business requirements!
Your main responsibility will be to deliver and manage employee induction training, working with our clients to develop and deliver technical training and working with the wider business to ensure quality and continuity.
The role will require you to be fully flexible and have an excellent understanding of the Contact Centre industry. Travel between our Intelling sites in the UK will be an ad-hoc requirement of this role. The requirements of this role may change over time in line with growth and to support business needs.
- Take ownership of development and delivery of training in line with business, campaign & industry requirements including GDPR, VC, TCF and FCA
- Build upon client relationships using professional and proactive approach to add value
- Coach, support and develop staff to drive business performance
- Support business growth on all sites
- Training & Management of Quality & Compliance – mitigate risk
- Must be flexible, results driven and resilient to change
- Effectively use, track and analyse business MI to establish development areas/opportunities
- At least 12 months previous training experience
- Ability to manage, engage and motivate large groups of people
- Ability to design training materials to a high standard to achieve greatest impact
- Excellent communication, facilitation & presentation skills
- Experience of with external clients to drive success
- Experience of coaching on a 1-2-1 basis and group basis
- Demonstrate ability to effectively use, track and analyse business MI
- Confidence in challenging employee behaviours
- Excellent Time Management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience of working alongside Senior Management Teams
- Experience in working in an FCA regulated environment would be advantageous but not essential
- A professional & fun working environment
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Excellent public transport links
- Development and progression opportunities
- Recommend a Friend opportunities
- Overtime incentives
- Full training given
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.