Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with exciting growth plans for 2021 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
This is fantastic opportunity to join our sales team during an exciting period of growth!
Using your sales management skills you will proactively lead, drive and motivate your team to deliver results. With a strong outbound sales management background you will act as a mentor to your team, spotting opportunities to develop them and encourage them to strive for excellence!
Working with your senior management team you will gain in-depth understanding of the business area, identify new opportunities and needs for change in order for team success.
- Lead and motivate your team and ensure they fully understand their main driver to achieve target and hit KPI’s
- Ongoing development planning to drive performance through effective communication and documentation
- Plan for the week/month ahead based on current issues and analysis of previous week/month stats
- Deliver weekly plans through daily performance & stat reviews
- Performing coaching, 1-2-1’s, conduct & behaviours reviews in line with company policies
- Deliver documentation based on the constant coaching and improvement of their team
- All compliance is adhered to by ensuring clear and concise reporting
- Keep up to date with any campaign/company updates and changes
- Must have sales management experience within a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Telecommunications and/or utilities background is desirable
- Natural ability to effectively lead a Sales team
- KPI management
- Time management, personal and team organisation
- Coaching and performance management experience
- Highly proactive & self-motivated
- Flexibility as and when required
- Excellent OTE
- A professional & fun working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Regular incentives
- Company perk scheme
- Recommend a Friend reward opportunities
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.