Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our staff are important to us and with exciting growth plans for 2021 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an international communications company, earn excellent money and not even have to step over your own doorstep to get there!!
As part of our ‘new world’ strategy we are delighted to offer these excellent work from home opportunities!
As an Outbound Sales Associate you will work in partnership with our award-winning Client, where you will be an SME in your field and confidently match our customers to the best products and services for their needs!
You will be a professional and proactive person who is target driven and thrives on building excellent relationships with customers.
- Responding to various routes of interest to ensure customers are matched the right products and services for their needs
- Providing an excellent customer experience via telephone by using your active listening skills to understand your customer requirements
- Processing customer orders in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring accuracy at every stage of your call
- working towards monthly KPI’s to meet targets including sales, call efficiency and attendance
- Ideally you will have 6 months + experience in an outbound sales environment
- Confident and enthusiastic to promote our client brand, products and services and turn them into sales
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enhance customer experience through excellent quality & compliance
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate positive and professional attitude
- £18,500 plus bonus rising to £19,000 plus bonus after probation
- Onsite canteen
- Employee perks and discounts
- Working hours – Mon-Fri 10:00 – 18:00
- A professional & fun working environment
- Excellent development opportunities
- Regular Incentives
- Refer a Friend incentives
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.