Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with exciting ongoing growth now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and talented Operations Manager to join our team where you will develop a high performing team by engaging, leading and motivating your people!
- Supporting the Operations Director to ensure we exceed our Operating Plan by meeting the required levels of performance to deliver against Business targets and objectives.
- To achieve this, you will develop and manage short and medium strategies to improve performance and quality, whilst ensuring that our people metrics are managed to business standards.
- You will ensure that you are working with your peers on site and at other Intelling locations to drive consistency and cultural alignment across our Contact Centres, whilst delivering results through compliant sales and customer service to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- You will be the operational contact for all our internal teams and therefore will need to build strong, collaborative relationships to ensure business plans are incorporated into site planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- As a strong people manager with a team-orientated and collaborative approach, you will have the ability to analyse MI from a strategic viewpoint and make business critical decisions as a result of this analysis.
- Proven experience of Sales within a Contact Centre Environment including B2C/B2B in inbound and outbound sales
- Excellent working knowledge of Contact Centre Metrics
- Demonstrable experience of managing medium to large scale Operations
- Resilience and demonstrable experience of working under pressure
- Strong relationship and influencing skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage your time and availability to meet business demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication plans
- Experience of managing Client Relationships
- A strong track record of enabling people to deliver through targeted development plans
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of how to ensure operational rigour and best practise through working approaches
- Demonstrable experience of budget and profit & loss responsibility
In return for your commitment to us, our benefits package includes a competitive basic salary and comprehensive, performance related commission scheme, alongside 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays. You will be an integral part of an exciting period of growth, with a young, dynamic company with ambitious plans for the future.
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.