Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with exciting growth throughout 2021 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
This is a new position within our organisation due to exciting growth of our business!
As our HR Administrator you will provide a comprehensive HR support service to our team of HR Associates and Director to ensure employees are equipped with best practice to adopt a high-performance culture.
You will have a positive attitude and will be resilient in a fast-moving environment. Often you will find yourself supporting the business beyond your remit and therefore you will be an excellent team player.
You will be approachable, knowledgeable, confident and self-managing. You will have confidence to make decisions eliminating risk in the absence of the HR Manager and have a good understanding of Employment Legislation.
You will be a trusted individual with a great presence and be the go-to person for all HR front line matters.
- Support the HR team in the management and processing of all employee related issues relating to absence, performance, behaviours
- Attend investigation, disciplinary meetings as required
- All administrative support of HR compliance
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Payroll Administration
- A minimum of 1 year in an HR administration role within a fast-paced environment
- CIPD certificate or working towards this would be advantageous but not essential
- HR administration skills including accuracy and efficiency
- A good understanding of UK Employment Legislation
- Solution Focused / Commercially Aware
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages
- A professional & fun working environment
- Development opportunities
- On-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Recommend a Friend reward opportunities
- Company perk scheme
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.