Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with exciting growth plans for 2021 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
The role will be heavily weighted toward invoice collection and records maintenance. The applicant must be able to design and keep to strict time and collection processes for customers in debt.
The agent will be on the live CS desk and will be expected to deal with inbound CS calls as well and carry their own outbound duties. The role will involve some minor order processes also.
The applicant must have a very good telephone manner, be able to build a rapport with customers and assume an “account manager” role in some instances.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come in and run the billing dept and eventually manage a team of their own within the Neatley brand.
- Collecting invoice payments from customers
- General Telecoms Customer service
- Setting up payment plans
- Chasing aged debt
- Maintaining& building the Direct Debit base
- Building customer relationships
- Maintaining billing records
- Fault diagnosis (first & second line)
- Raising line & broadband faults
- Adding new sales to CRM
- Debt collection processes
- Telco wholesale systems (SI, TalkTalk, Gamma, Daisy)
- Union Street billing platform
- Sage accounts
- Above average knowledge of MS excel
- Working hours – Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- A professional & fun working environment
- Development opportunities
- Recommend a Friend opportunities
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.