Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our staff are important to us and with exciting growth plans for 2021 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
Do you have experience working with data and experience supporting multi-channel campaigns?
Have you previously worked with or on Email/Text and dialler platforms?
Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity and a career in Dialler Management?
If the answer is yes to all the questions above, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
The Campaign & Performance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the dialler system is fully functional working at the maximum capacity whilst ensuring we are fully compliant meeting all regulatory requirements.
Whilst assisting the Head of Dialler and other Senior Managers, the Assistant Dialler Manager will liaise with the operations, suppliers and other internal employee members and teams, to ensure the dialler is running effectively.
- Previously worked with SMS/Email or dialler platforms is hugely desirable but not essential
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Comfortable producing PowerPoint presentations to provide insights into Campaign activity
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Analytical thinker
- The ability to make decisions
- Attention to detail
- Curious about new ideas and able to translate them into viable plans
- Resilient and responsive to change
- Excellent transport links
- Free onsite parking
- On site canteen
- A professional & fun working environment
- Breakout area
- Development and progression opportunities
- Recommend a Friend opportunities
- Overtime incentives
- Full training given
- Career Development Pathway
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.