Who Are Intelling?
Intelling is a unique, bright & vibrant Business Process Operation proactively partnering with our clients, who are some of the UK’s leading communications brands! We are passionate about the delivery of professional expert advice through the power of communication and continuously strive to stay one step ahead!
Central to our core values is the development of our team and as Investors in People we encourage them to achieve their potential. As a company, our employees are important to us and with exciting growth plans for 2020 now is a fantastic opportunity to join us and excel your career!
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long term relationships and maximising sales opportunities. Reporting to the Account Director & Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day Client management. Liaising with our clients, publishers and other internal employee members and teams to ensure projects are completed to the highest of standards within agreed time frames.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General office administration duties within a busy sales environment
- Preparation of reports
- Co-ordination of the provision of services to clients & publishers
- Up-selling/ cross-selling additional products/ services to clients
- With aid from the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, liaising with data and media owners/ managers to negotiate and buy on behalf of clients ensuring their requirements are satisfied within the correct timescales and that the business is profitable
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager with management of client projects
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
Skills & Experience Required
- Experienced of working in a fast-moving environment with proven knowledge of Account Management
- Creation & Presentation of reports
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to work remotely with managers of other departments and internal colleagues
- Analytical Skills
- Previous experience in Account Management
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office Applications
- Be able to handle a multitude of projects
- Contact Centre Experience
What Do We Need From You?
- Excellent people management skills
- Proactive and decisive approach to problem solving
- Strong organisational aptitude and proven time management skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Highly effective communicator
- A professional & fun working environment
- Development opportunities
- Partner Discounts
- On-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Recommend a Friend reward opportunities
The above job description is intended to give a general overview for the level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required for this job title.
Intelling LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Due to the volume of applications, Intelling Ltd will only respond to those shortlisted.